Walkin Details - Business Development Executive
a. Identify methods to generate leads and inquiries
b. Create an effective pipeline for customers in his territory, and managing the same
c. Forecast business generation on monthly basis for diff. product category
d. Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales and also negotiating on price, costs, delivery, and specifications with the candidates
e. Communicate the sales through the process to concerned departments (academic support, operations, and accounts, Education)
f. Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
g. To offer quality and commercial solutions to working professionals and students.
h. Business development, sales & marketing of job oriented certification and programs that includes MBA, BBA, BCA, PMP, ITIL, SIX SIGMA, Executive MBA, Data Sciences, Cloud Computing etc.
I. Market research with respect to the products and competitors.e.
j. Coordination with the liaison from various organizations, preparations and sending applications/proposal.
The person should have at least 0 to 3 years experience in International sales.
• MBA/PGDM from Reputed School
• Zealous, Self Motivated.
• Open to work in shifts
• Excellent Communication Skills.
• Convincing ability.
• Excellent marketing skills.
Walkin Details - Graphic Designer (Fresher)
We are looking for a creative Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of products, including websites, books, magazines, product packaging, websites, exhibitions, corporate identity etc. and you will cooperate with our designers and sales team.
Scheduling project implementation and defining budget constraints
- Working with a wide range of media and using graphic design software
- Thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines